Skip to main content

Shakey's Glorietta

My day started well. The whole time I was in the office, I felt like it was not "work" at all. Free food from Clarice, to add to that. Going home, I and Dolly passed by the usual route -- Landmark, heading towards SM Makati. But while we were inside Glorietta, we had the urge to eat so we dropped by Shakey's.

One crew took our orders and told us to wait for 15 minutes. For someone in hypoglycemic mode, 15 minutes is 15-golden-minutes! So as not to feel the time, we chatted about other stuff, office-related. But time seemed so slow that we (more on I, actually) started looking at each table, checking up on others' meals. My tummy went wild! 15 minutes became more-than-15-minutes.

When the people on the other table left, we moved. I asked another crew to give me bottomless iced tea. That moment I was already impatient and I was badly needing something to compensate for my hunger. Guess what? The food came roughly around 5 minutes, but the iced tea's not served yet. I was supposing it will come earlier than the meals we ordered. But no....Just after the staff left to get my iced tea, I saw someone approaching by our table with our Bunch of Lunch which consisted of : chicken, a slice of pizza, spaghetti and mojos. Still no iced tea.


We started eating as if we didn't know each other. Galit-galit na. I was supposed to have followed-up on my drink (because the crew I ordered from was already busy mopping the floor) but it still finally arrived.

It was a great lunch despite the slow crew service. I still love Shakey's.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog