Skip to main content

YakiMix

What a good way to celebrate 3 celebrations in 1 is through a buffet. As a family, we usually end up dining at Dampa for any family occasion. This time, my brother thought of bringing me and our folks somewhere different, something we've not tried in a long time.


Being the South people that we are, we conquered holiday traffic just so we could venture into something new. When we got there, the place was so filled, we got a #20 in queue. And we literally had to wait more than an hour and a half just to get in. Whoever thought of serving free iced tea while waiting outside was a cool idea, huh.
 

The super long wait was worth it. I was overwhelmed seeing everything on the buffet area.


I took a few portions of each food on my first round.


All these just in Round 1
We all had for-share servings of foods to be grilled so I was not able to make a Round 2. Everything was filling. Bottomless iced tea in blue color was a mistake. I should've not ordered anything to drink. Not that it wasn't good, but because it made me fuller. Rice was the culprit. I didn't get to finish all my makis.

Buffet wouldn't be as complete without ice cream. I got to taste their mango and chocolate cakes, too. Since I love mangoes, I had more of the mango cake but yes, chocolate was good, too.


If you're looking for more food varieties, and tired of the same old dishes you are served, I'd recommend you to try Yakimix.

* Pictures of people are either customers/staff, but not me or anyone in the family


* Photos taken using camera phone *

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog