Skip to main content

Happy Cream Puff

Since the first time I tasted cream puffs from Tacloban, I had this thinking that all of them tastes the same, regardless where they come from. As a foodie, it takes a lot of taste-testing before I can finally get to a conclusion that this is better than that. 

And so the war of cream puffs begin. From where I'm from, it's seldom that I find these yummy little puffs. I have to travel somewhere in Makati to find decent ones, all different from the sweet ones I got as pasalubong from a former colleague.

On a visit to Paseo Center, it was great to find a stall that has it. I just found its name weird : HAPPY CREAM PUFF. Oh well, maybe there's something in it that makes it a happy food. 

For as cheap as P20 each, you'll get to try it yourself. Not too sweet as other brands, and yes, creamy.

Almond Cream Puff, php20

:)

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog