Skip to main content

Amber's Pichi-Pichi & Pansit Malabon

This entire blog wouldn't reach as many hits if not for my first post on Amber's (thanks!!).

Last week, as I was browsing my Facebook page, I saw a friend's status message saying she's having something from Amber's. That started it all. 

My love for pichi-pichi and Pansit Malabon has always been an open secret. It's just unfortunate that I have not tasted these foods for a while, so I called the nearest branch in Muntinlupa and placed my orders : 1 small bilao of Pansit Malabon, 10 pieces pichi-pichi with niyog and 20 pieces with cheese.

Pichi-pichi w/ niyog, php 4/pc.
Pansit Malabon (smallest size), php 300
Over the years, I noticed that Amber's foods did not change its quality. If it did, it probably have been on the better side that's why more and more customers are coming back. Oh, let me point out my only rant : for the past years that we've been patronizing Amber's, I noticed that pichi-pichi gets smaller every 2 or 3 years. :(

Anyway, we had a really yummy merienda, and for a small group of 4, our orders lasted for 2 days - which, I really enjoyed.  

No, this will definitely not be the last!
 
Amber Golden Spoon Restaurant Corp.
National Highway
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
862-0000 / 862-0017 / 862-0022 / 862-8008 / 862-1924


Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog