Skip to main content

My Thai/Pho Hoa/Jack's Loft

We were at Festival Mall earlier this evening to have dinner and because we cannot go on a buffet or find oysters that I'm craving for, we looked further and found a new place. Seems like the owner/s have merged these restos into one, I didn't ask so I'm still confused. :D

We ordered Pho without Meat, Fresh Spring Rolls,Vermicelli Bowl and Fishbowl Iced Tea.

The soup was our practical choice to have at least something without meat. It came with bean sprouts and lemon. We were told it's supposed to come with basil, too, but it wasn't available. It, in itself, was already filling and a small size may be shared by 2 or even 3 people.

Pho without Meat, Php 142

bean sprouts and lemon

Fresh Spring Rolls are love. I remember my Makati days when I'd drop by the Salcedo Park on Saturdays and get my spring roll fix from a Vietnamese lady. These rolls, however, consisted of more noodles and veggies, and peanut sauce to dip it. It's absolutely good and I give it a thumbs up.

Fresh Spring Rolls, Php 129

Our Vermicelli consisted of  prawn, fresh veggies, noodles, and grilled porkchop in a big bowl. A "small" order may be shared by up to 3 people also. It was delicious paired with semi-sweet "fish sauce".

Vermicelli bowl, small, Php 280

The concept of iced tea in a candy jar, or fish bowl, as they see it, is relatively new to me. I thought it wouldn't be enough for sharing, but it was.

Fish bowl iced tea, Php 112

I think the price is good for everything we had.

It's fun to eat healthy sometimes! :)


Photobucket

Comments

  1. The fish bowl iced tea is so cool!

    Btw, I tagged you on this post: http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/2012/03/our-1st-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shashi and Beij : I find the idea cool, too. Hehe. Thanks for tagging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog