Skip to main content

BBB Alabang

It's one of our friends' last days in the country before she leaves for Jeddah, so we talked about eating out as a sort of "despedida" for her. We agreed to stay at BBB in Northgate after another friend tags us on Facebook with a picture of a burger from BBB.

To settle that thought that's probably going around your head, BBB stands for Big Better Burgers. Truly, these burgers are big enough to satisfy huge appetites like mine.

We ordered separately and here's what I got :

Friesssss! Yummeeehh!
Hahalapeno Burger Meal
This is it when opened- Jalapeño salsa, cheese, lettuce, ketchup
Hahalapeno Burger Meal comes with potato chips and iced tea, and very reasonable for Php 152. I was on a very bad craving so I ended up getting fries, as well. I give it a thumbs up at Php 60.

I also have to say that BBB has the nicest-tasting mayo I've ever tasted. :)

Our foods came shortly after and we all had a great time chatting over our burgers and fries.

What sort of ruined our whole stay was being irritatingly stared at if not being given that sullen glances by not just one of the crew, but most of them! But I just have to be very specific about this chinita staff who took our orders, never smiled and kept looking at her sides while we were still thinking of which ones to get.

There was also an instance when we asked the same girl if she could take a picture of our group. She said "teka lang po" to hand one of my friend's orders and never went back.

We still enjoyed, though. We just had to disregard the rudeness of the people in the store.

The likeness of me going back to that place isn't that high. Maybe to order for delivery would be a great option.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. oh my.. the burger >.<

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog