Skip to main content

Food Blogging

They say this is one of best jobs available these days. You get a lot of perks along with it, but if you ask me what brought into this is my love for food. Second, my love for writing.

When I first had a job, I had a lot of chances being able to eat at places I've never been to before. And like any other people, I always had to have a "say" in foods I dig into. That's when this blog started.

Just recently, food bloggers were featured on Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, which gave me the drive to write even more this time. Who knows I'd get to go more places someday merely by this passion?

If you get to read this, and I ask you, "what is it about food that makes you want to write about it?"

This would be fun if you take time to answer. :)


Photobucket



Comments

  1. Uy bagong layout! I like it, it looks better now. :)

    Basically, I just wanted to share my food discoveries to everyone. Be it good or not so good. Saka I love taking photographs of my food, it maybe weird pero oftentimes mas marami pa akong picture ng food than of people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Thanks for the compliment... :) foods are interesting subjects, especially when they're in different colors. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog