Skip to main content

TGIFriday's

Happy new year!

Welcome to another year of food tasting and blogging!

Last December 26, I got an awesome post-Christmas treat from the boyfriend. Admittedly, this was one of our dream restaurants to visit together, and for the sake of the holidays, we took a splurge.


Around us were groups of people, random and of no particular age brackets. The place had posters/frames/signages of artists, celebrities, sports icons and what-nots, we couldn't understand what the real theme was. And so we got to a conclusion that maybe that is what happens on a Friday. Anything goes.

We were served with a menu and picked out dishes that were appealing. We ordered two kinds of soup : French Onion soup and the Soup of the Day, after being told it had cheese, which I love :) Also we asked for Buffalo Wings for appetizer, and Half Rack Baby Back Ribs and rice.

Fifteen minutes seemed quite short as we got too busy watching the race being shown on a sports channel. First up were the soups. Mine was the soup of the day, I'm not sure if I heard it right, but I remember the crew said it's Brocolli Cheese. It was creamy and just the way I like it. Got to try the onion soup as well, and I love the top part of it which had so much cheese in it :) The soup was good, too. Not creamy, but just right.


Then came the ribs with its sour sauce and fries. It was mouth-watering as it arrived. I am not much of a rib/steak person, but we savored its sour steak sauce until it lasted.


Last thing to arrive were the chicken wings. I honestly felt bad for the chickens because they were too tiny to be served. And for an appetizer, how come it arrived the least? It was delicious, anyway. Spicy. Just a bit too spicy for my taste. 


I believe it was a bit overpriced, though. 


If you will ask if I would recommend going there? No, but it's your call :) And how likely is it that we'll be going back? There's a big possibility --BUT, not anytime soon.

Click here for locations : TGIF branches


Photobucket
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog