Skip to main content

Dayrit's Burger & Roastbeef House

On to another food venture. Where else, but Dayrit's.




I've heard of the business name a few times before and saw one branch at The Fort but never really got the opportunity to personally dine in and try out their specialty - Roast Beef.

Roast Beef Plate, Php 300
Upon entering the establishment, I noticed mature faces of the crew, both males and females. Quite unusual 'cause we are all used to seeing young service people especially at restaurants and fastfoods here in Manila. Anyway, we were given menus for reference as soon as we were seated. Initial orders were Roast Beef and mango juice. I asked if one order would be enough for two people and got "yes" for an answer. I just went to the washroom and when I came back, our foods were served. True enough that one order may be shared by about two people because a plateful of it includes baked potato topped w/ cheese and bacon bits, vegetable or bread/rice. We chose rice over bread. Beef was thinly sliced, and thank goodness, soft and truly edible. I'd be quite biased on this, but their baked potato = love. Potato was boiled just right and the cheese sauce, which they also call white sauce, gave it that oomph. They're also so generous that the server didn't even hesitate to give me extra. Dayrit's must've already mastered the technique over the years, making them have lots of customers in spite of the relatively small venue. Mango juice was pureed mango and I'd say it's perfect for sharing as well. We also ordered Buco Pandan, which was contained in some plastic cup. Not too sweet and creamy.
 
Mango Juice, Php 50

extra white sauce :)

Buco Pandan Salad, Php 55

At Php 405, we're able to enjoy a real full meal. One of my best deals ever! I recommend that you try it too. :)

Like them on Facebook.


Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog