Skip to main content

Kanin Club

I am loving the South even more because of the many establishments sprouting like mushrooms, especially in the Sta. Rosa area. Just this evening, we walked along Paseo de Sta. Rosa and dined in at the Kanin Club. I've read a few things about this place, which made me really excited to get some first-hand experience.

Seafood Kare Kare, Php 267
Seafood Kare-kare, Tom Yum Goong and Fried Rice were out bets. Kare-kare was delicious. This is a biased judgment since I'm a hardcore kare-kare fan... This is a switch, though, from my original love which is its beef counterpart. It had more mussels in it than other kinds of seafood. I do not eat mussels so I concentrated on squid and veggies instead. There were a few shrimp pieces but too few to count. It's savory, too, even without the help of bagoong.

Tom Yum, Php 326

Tom Yum soup consisted of seafoods, mushrooms and spices. It was honestly my first time to try it and loved it. Fried rice was in itself, filling. It's composed of chorizo de bilbao, pork bits, egg, peas and others. Serving was still big for three people. We ended up having something for take-out.

Loaded Fried Rice, Php 160

I also ordered lemon iced tea. It's at Php 87, available in a tall, big glass. You can imagine how heavy it made me feel after I ate.

Everything was reasonably priced at a little over Php 800. This place deserves another visit soon! :)

* This is a late post. We were there some time January. *


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Try their crispy dinuguan next time :)

    Much support, Christia
    _______
    Revisiting Banchetto from Christia's World

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just dined here again the other day!! loved their seafood salpicao and sinigang na baka!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christia's World : I heard that's their specialty. Sige, next time ;)
    [pinkc00kies] : That will be part of my list, too! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my family loved the dinuguan too. too bad i dont eat one so i didnt try it na hehehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog