Skip to main content

Bacolod Chk-n-BBQ House


 

I wonder why I never thought of giving this a shot until today. Located just outside Save More supermarket, which I almost always frequent when I hit Festival Mall, is a relatively small area where not too many guests may be accommodated. We sat on one corner and browsed the menu.


Having heard of restaurants that by its name says "chicken" makes me start to itch.  And so to divert from the usual, we opted to have La Paz Bachoy, rice and Sizzling Pusit.

Regular La Paz Bachoy, Php 95
Upon ordering, we gave a simple instruction to have the soup split into two. It was not done. Instead, it was served in a medium-sized bowl. Sigh.

Sizzling Pusit, Php 185

I'd give the squid a big thumbs up! Cooked not too well, making it not chewy as a gum and spiced just right. Bachoy was a little on the salty side so we weren't able to finish it all.

What we consumed only costs P310. I'd say cheap for a meal for two.

Just one point to sort of rant about  aside from that simple instructions, or better yet make it, requests, weren't granted (remember our soup?), was the "serious-looking" service team. I somehow get bothered when people in the food industry give me that look. It's as if you couldn't crack a corny joke, or else... (you know what what happens next. Haha)

Anyway, this still calls for a second chance... I would love to try out their inasal, too. :)

For questions, suggestions, menu, branches and other concerns, please click HERE.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hi,
    We’re from Streetdirectory.com Editorial Team.
    We have been looking at your nice site http://katlovestoeat.blogspot.com/
    Do you mind if we take the images of your food reviews or interesting features to be placed in Streetdirectory.com?

    The Benefits for you are:
    We can include your site watermark on the image or a link below the image and point it back to your site. It will provide more exposure which will give your site more traffic with streetdirectory.com

    Thank you for your support to streetdirectory.com

    We’re looking forward to receive your favorable reply soon. Thank you.

    Warmest Regards,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachelle. That is okay with me, however, is it okay if you just send me an email at beatlebeebug@gmail.com? I'd love to hear from you again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog