Skip to main content

Mister Kabab

I have loved Keema since I've had it the first time about 4 years ago. On one fine Saturday afternoon, we took a roadtrip to West Ave. in QC to satisfy our cravings.




Keema w/ Eggplant and a huuuge serving of rice is nice :)
(Php80)

Soup (Php 50)
This is soup out of beans. It's physically similar to monggo, but differs in terms of taste - a bit slimy, actually. I forgot what this is really called, but in the receipt I am seeing it as "Shile".

Extra butter ftw! (Php 10)

Salad to send your "umay" away (Php 85)

Special Chelo Kebab (Php 140)

Garlic sauce
Garlic sauce does the wonder! It gives the perfect kebab taste we enjoy and it's the secret to a great kebab experience.

A bill of less than Php 600 was a total steal! I wish the owner would consider putting up a branch somewhere here in the South. Please.


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog