Skip to main content

Oreo Cheesecake & Frappe

Fresh from dinner, we left the mall and drove South-bound to Starbucks Petron. There we continued to talk about anything and everything we could have ever thought of, and of course, Zombadings. We watched it prior to dinner and was helluva fun. Anyway...

Baristas are usually cool people to see. Always smiling and very pleasant. Hmm. Or maybe it's because they get paid to be nice? Forgive me, baristas, it's just me thinking out loud.

Oreo Cheesecake, Php 115
Tall Java Chip Frappucino, Php 155
I finished the cake but left about 1/4 of my drink. I think I was too full to be dessert-ing that much. Blame it on my sweet tooth.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. I agree, the Baristas of Starbucks are really nice. You're right, I wonder if it's genuine, or it's because they get paid to do it? Lol! No matter, they do a good job with what they do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog