Skip to main content

Trying to Find Serenitea...

When I read blogs or magazines about foods that interest me, I find means to try it myself so I can give it my two cents. Early this evening, while waiting for my folks to arrive, I had the chance to walk by a stall of one of the most talked about milk tea stores on different online forums - Serenitea!

From where I entered at Alabang Town Center, it was easy to find it, since it had a bright green light showing the name "Serenitea". As a first timer, I didn't feel intimidated or anything because the staff were nice and deciding which one to order was easy because they had a list of all their best-sellers.


 

 

I tried Okinawa milk tea with pearl sinkers (sago, fyi) with only 75% sugar on it, and it's good! I enjoyed the chewiness of the sinkers, tasted just right, and didn't miss the actual taste of tea. P95 for a medium-sized cup, I'd say, is worth the price.

Okinawa milk tea
Oh, I really have to go back soon and try out their Yakult line of drinks! :)

* sorry for the blurred pics... these are taken using only an iphone *
 
Branches (copied from Facebook) :

Little Baguio, San Juan
G&L Bldg, J. Abad Santos cor. V. Cruz, Little Baguio, San Juan
Tel no.: 379-4166

North Greenhills, San Juan

BF Homes, Paranaque
268 Aguirre Ave. BF Homes, Paranaque City
Tel no.: 794-3288

Cinema Area, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa

Quezon City
74B N. Roxas St. Banawe, Quezon City
Tel no.: 238-2545

Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall, Libis Quezon City

Robinsons Manila
Tel no.: 474-2725

Like them on Facebook.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. hi sis, been wanting to try serenitea just can't find one near makati. A branch in rada, makati is still under construction... so far i've only tried happy lemon and gongcha, between the two i'll choose the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! oo nga, i don't see anywhere that there's a makati branch open. maybe soon... :) i have to get to taste those 2 you mentioned. i'm hearing great things about happy lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed your blog. :)

    Must try their Hokkaido. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shashi and Beij : hello. thanks for following...

    I don't get a chance to go to ATC lately, but will consider your suggestion. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog