Skip to main content

Cheesecake Bites by Happy Mommy

Last Thursday, I met up with Ciarra, my grade school classmate and the brain (and hands) behind Sweets by Happy Mommy. It was a coincidence we're formerly classmates and that my other friend, who ordered our barkada's Christmas treats, are friends, too. What a small world!

I and our other  friends are too pre-occupied with our own stuff, little did we know our "sisters" in KSA were already having something in the works. We're getting sweets!

What each of us received was a box of a dozen blueberry cheesecake bites, baked by no one else but Ciarra. Soon as I got home, I took a bite of my share.

Sweet, smooth, and heavenly are words to describe it. I love cheesecakes, cheese in general, but let me just say that if you are just like me, a rat, este a cheese fanatic and possess a huge liking for sweet stuff, you will love it for real.



Giving my two thumbs up to THE happy mommy for a job well done, with matching pat on the back, also for the effort to personally meet up. This says how much love she puts on her craft, that's why she delivers just what her customers want.

The only thing, IMO, that she has to improve on is the packaging. The cheesecakes doesn't exactly fit in the box and they have a tendency to roll up and down, but besides that, her desserts are yummy! I have yet to try her other products, though (ehem!). :)

Was also told that part of the proceeds she gets from selling yummy desserts would go to Yolanda victims. Desserts for a cause... Why not? 

If you're interested to order any of the desserts from Sweets from Happy Mommy, you may call, text or send an email to :

Ciarra M. Opeda
Owner and Head Baker 0906-5559620/664-5492
ciarra.opeda@gmail.com

Also please like her Facebook account.

You may also opt for meet-ups at SM Southmall or for delivery, on which charge would depend upon your location.


* As of this writing, all my cheesecake bites are gone. Finished 9/12! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog