Skip to main content

Sophie's Mom's Red Velvet Cupcake


Last Monday, after lunch-ing out with my parents, I saw this kiosk of cupcakes that looked really inviting. I asked the lady what the best-seller is, and she immediately answered, "Red Velvet". Woooow. Exactly what I thought.
 

I remember reading about the Top 10 Red Velvet Cupcakes months ago and Sophie's Mom landed on the 8th spot!


Look at their packaging. A simple box that houses one cupcake in pink and blue colors. How lovely!


But nothing's lovelier than what's inside. This moist, dark red cupcake with thick cream cheese frosting just does the trick. The sourness of the cream cheese and the sweetness brought in by the cupcake itself can make anyone's day for real.

Sold at Php 60 per piece, which is not bad at all. :)

I seriously enjoyed every bite and will definitely try other flavors next time.

Go check out their kiosk in front of Sambo Kojin, along Food Center, SM Southmall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog