Skip to main content

Pizza and Pasta Love

 

Being pissed off at work or anywhere, for that matter, doesn't do me any good these days because I end up splurging on nothing else but food.

Last Thursday, I went out with one of my co-nurses at Festival Mall to shoo-away the bad vibes I had at work earlier that day. Prior to that, it's been one of our long-time plans to try out Japanese or Thai cuisine, but that time he didn't want anymore. We kept walking around and our lazy feet brought us to Sicylisimo.

The green and yellow chairs and tables had me. Very cool ambience.

We were both first-timers at this new place, so we looked on the menu and picked out what looked delish. I, being a cheese lover, instantly said yes to the call of Blue Buffalo Pizza and my partner-in-crime ordered Spaghetti Alla Bolognese. We asked for Brewed Iced Tea Pitcher, too.

During the wait, someone walked by our table and placed a basket of thinly sliced crispy bread sticks. This made the wait worthwhile.
 

Then the pizza arrived. Blue Buffalo is "cream-based pizza with blue cheese, topped with chicken breast marinated with Buffalo Sauce". The combination was so awesome I forgot I wasn't feeling okay. It was love at first bite that I felt relieved. Somehow.

Blue Buffalo, Php 379

Pasta was supposed to be just for one person, but since we already had pizza, it came plenty for one.

Spaghetti Alla Bolognese is a "simple yet delectable pasta dish". Basically spaghetti in red sauce and ground beef with two pieces of garlic bread on the side.

Spaghetti Alla Bolognese, Php 259

Their Brewed Iced Tea (Php 199) is one of the best iced teas, I tell you.

This was such a relieving pizza and pasta encounter and I'd love to go back again soon.

* Long-overdue post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog